The small, powerful RC telemetry sensor measures and transmits voltage, current, power, capacity, energy, Brushless speed, altitude and Vario.
The Unisens E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electric models. It is so small and light but so powerful that it can be used in almost every model.
According to our philosophy to support as many systems, the sensor speaks with Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe / Futaba FASSTest, JR DMSS and FrSky.
Telemetry used must be specified in the Unisens E only once in the settings. This is done either through our PC program "Unisens E Tool" or via the UniDisplay. On delivery HoTT GAM is selected as default.
To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates a USB interface (#2550) or an existing USB connection cable as of Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner is necessary. See also the instructions.
The Unisens E can measure the complete drive system without additional sensors, i.e. voltage, current, capacitance and even the speed. A special feature is a brushless speed sensor permanently installed. A small cable is used to connect one of the three motor phases to the Unisens E for RPM measurements.
A barometric (atmospheric pressure) level sensor is integrated with high resolution, a Vario with Unisens E for height measurement.
Extensive alarms can be programmed to be reported via telemetry for individual parameters.
The current range extends symmetrically in both directions. The measurement direction is as simple as setting the direction in the setup.
The UniDisplay can display all readings of Unisens E live and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
The Unisens E is a powerful and universal RC telemetry sensor that exploits the possibilities of modern electronics to give you great help in dealing with your RC models.
Unisens E Features:
- Complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and altitude measurement.
- Integrated brushless speed sensor (RPM).
- Full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Robbe / Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS and FrSky.
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching.
- Barometric Vario.
- Current measurement range up to 140 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V (The maximum current carrying capacity of the connectors used must not be exceeded!).
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions.
- Direct connection to the GPS logger possible to record data in a file.
- Measuring the receiver battery voltage.
- Power supply through receiver.
- Current status is indicated by LED.
- Direct viewing of readings live with our UniDisplay.
- Parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible.
- PC software for settings and updates (SM Unisens E Tool) is available here.
- Free firmware updates via PC with our USB interface (Order No. 2550) or with existing USB connection cables as of Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner possible (the firmware file can be found here).
- Can be used almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight.
For Technical data and the full functionality, please refer to the user guide.