Due to the variety of JETI Transmitters available, we normally only buy to order. Product is available from the factory in 7-10 working days. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements. Pricing is indicative unless in stock. Exchange rate variation will cause a small fluctuation in prices.
The DC-14 tray-type transmitter expands the range of RC transmitters equipped with the JETI Duplex system. This new design is based on the high-end DC-16 model. Unlike the DC-16, the DC-14 offers a unique concept of individual feature setup based upon the preferences of each pilot. The transmitter comes in a basic configuration that will meet the needs of most pilots and model types. It's available in Mode 1/3, Mode 2/4 or special mode.
The DC-14 features newly designed gimbal sticks. JETI managed to keep all the characteristics of the full metal sticks used in the DC-16, mainly thanks to high-quality materials and Hall sensors inside the sticks which are fully supported by high quality ball bearings.
Additional Software Extensions:
For individual customisation of the transmitter, there is a configurator available at swshop.jetimodel.com. After the simple registration of your transmitter, it's possible to select additional features based upon your individual requirements. For example, if you only fly helicopter models, select features like "Throttle Limiter" or "Gyro Settings" but you may not need to increase the number of flight modes. These are more suitable for controlling glider models.
- A backlit LCD display placed on the top side of the transmitter offers perfect legibility in any lighting condition and a large viewing angle. Thanks to the high display resolution and application of a relatively large amount of graphic images, it was possible to create a simple and intuitive setting procedure, especially for displaying telemetric data.
- The DUPLEX EX product family has been equipped with an improved telemetric data transfer system and the subsequent data processing on the LCD transmitter display or analysis on a PC. The transmitter allows setup of acoustical notifications (optionally created by the user), which are related to the actual telemetric values or to sound signals assigned to conditions of particular control elements.
- Duplex 2,4GHz – for flight control and reception of telemetric data from the model to the transmitter the DC-14 takes advantage of the wireless system Duplex 2,4GHz, which has been developed by JETI. The data transfer system Duplex 2,4GHz is very reliable and has been verified for many years.
- Built-in Telemetry – from the beginning the DC-14 transmitter has been developed with regard to lucid displaying properties and exploitation of telemetry for RC models.
- Design of the DC-14 Transmitter – the main goal was maximum user comfort, exclusive appearance and longevity by exploitation of premium quality materials.
- Precise Quad Sticks – made with metal ball raced parts work together with contactless scanning and provides enormous longevity.
- LCD Display – the 3.8“ backlit display of the DC-14 transmitter with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels allows perfect legibility under all lighting conditions.
- Li-Ion Battery – a reliable energy source with high capacity and long service life.
- Easy Charging – simply done by connecting the mains adapter to the transmitter jack. The charging proces is shown in the DC-14 display.
- Integrated Antenna – the antenna forms an integral part of the transmitter and is protected against mechanical damage.
- Weight - 1500 grams.
- Dimensions - 230 x 270 x 40 mm.
- O/P Power - 100 mW.
- Frequency - 2.4 Ghz.
- Channels - 14.
- Controls - 20.
- Resolution - 4096 steps.
- Telemetry - Yes.
- Operating Temperature - -10C to +60C.
- Operating time - 11 hours.
- Compatible Protocols - DUPLEX 2.4GHz EX, EX Bus.